Wolverine Plating Corporation (Wolverine or WPC) began operating in 1956 in Warren, MI. The Company moved to its present Roseville, MI location in 1968. Wolverine expanded its facilities in 2006 and 2007 to 71,000 sq. ft., and recently completed an approximately 40,000 sq. ft. addition in February 2021. The new addition expands WPC’s warehouse facilities and provide needed space for additional state-of-the-art plating and robotic post-treatment equipment.
Wolverine specializes in zinc and zinc-nickel barrel electroplating. Zinc-nickel plating was added in 1995. WPC currently runs six plating lines — three zinc-nickel and three zinc. We run five days a week, 24 hours a day, and add additional weekend shifts to meet our customers’ needs when necessary. Wolverine is well known for its quality and on-time performance.
Wolverine Plating is privately owned and is on the third generation of owners. The current owners have been with Wolverine for over 35 years. We have grown to nearly 60 employees and consider everyone to be part of the family. The Company also has an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, which owns part of the Company.